We are selling the Grizzly Dual Planter by a tender process. Please find attached tender form. This has been sent to all MSF Sugar employees and growers supplying cane to MSF Sugar. Please feel free to pass this information to anyone who may be interested in tendering.
Details of items, tender information, and tender form can be accessed via the www.msfsugar.com.au website.
- The highest tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- Item will have GST added to the tender price.
- Item is sold as is where is.
- We reserve the right to not sell item if the reserve amount is not reached.
- Item will be sold as spare parts only and this will be noted on the tax invoice.
- Item will not leave premises until cleared funds have been received.
Please submit your tender on the tender form provided. This can be:
- Placed in the tender box at the MSF Sugar Office between the hours of 7 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday; Address is 114-116 Kent St, Maryborough.
- Posted to MSF Sugar Ltd, PO Box 119 Maryborough QLD 4650
- Submitted via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TENDER CLOSES: 4 pm Thursday 6th June 2019
INSPECTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE:
- The grizzly planter can be inspected on Wednesdays and Fridays until closing date from 9.00am to 10.00am and 2.00pm to 3.00pm at 86 Bidwill Rd, Bidwill.
# As this is an operating worksite, for your safety we require all visitors to wear closed in shoes, high viz-long sleeved shirts and long pants and to sign-in, on your arrival. We can provide a high vis. vest for you to wear if needed, but we do not have spare clothing.
Operations Manager – Maryborough Farms