SOUTH JOHNSTONE FARMS – SALE OF MOBILE PLANT BY TENDER
We are selling mobile plant by a tender process. Please find attached a list of items included in the tender. This has been sent to all MSF Sugar employees and growers supplying cane to MSF Sugar. Please feel free to pass this information to anyone who may be interested in tendering.
Details of items, tender information and tender form are attached to this letter
- The highest tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- All items will have GST added to the tender price.
- All items are sold as is where is.
- We reserve the right to not sell items if reserve amount is not reached.
- No equipment will be released until full payment has been received.
- All items will be sold as spare parts only and this will be noted on the tax invoice.
Please submit your tender on the tender form provided. This can be:
- Posted to MSF Sugar Ltd, PO Box 954, Innisfail QLD 4860
- Or submitted via Email to: email@example.com
TENDERS CLOSES: 4pm Friday 12th April 2019
INSPECTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE:
- To inspect the tractors, vehicles and equipment please call Rob on 0427238320 or
Joseph on 0409611665 (Silkwood) to arrange an inspection.
- Plant and equipment can be inspected ONLY on Tuesday 2nd April from 1pm to 4pm.
- Plant and equipment can be inspected at 51 Spanos Road, Silkwood.
- Please do not come asking to look at the equipment prior to the inspection day as we
When inspecting plant at the Silkwood address, please sign in at the office on
your arrival. As this is an operating worksite, for your safety we require all
visitors to wear closed in shoes, high vis-long sleeved shirts and long pants. We
can provide a high vis. vest for you to wear but we do not have spare clothing.