MARYBOROUGH FARMS – SALE OF PLANT & EQUIPMENT BY TENDER
We are selling some plant and equipment by a tender process. Please find attached a list of over 60 items included in the tender. This has been sent to all MSF employees and growers supplying cane to MSF. Please feel free to hand this information to anyone who may be interested in tendering.
Details of items, tender information and tender form are attached to this letter.
- The highest tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- All items will have GST added to the tender price.
- All items are sold as is where is.
- We reserve the right to not sell items if reserve amount is not reached.
- All items will be sold as spare parts only and this will be noted on the tax invoice.
- Items will not leave premises until cleared funds have been received.
Please submit your tender on the tender form provided on the website. This can be:
- placed in the tender box at the MSF Sugar Farms Office between the hours of 7am and 4pm Monday to Friday;
- Maryborough Farms: located at 114-116 Kent St, Maryborough
- Or posted to MSF Sugar Ltd. Marked as “Tender”
- Maryborough Farms: PO Box 119, Maryborough QLD 4650
- (NB: it must be received by close of tender period);
- Or submitted via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TENDERS CLOSES: 4pm Thursday 15th November 2018
INSPECTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE:
- Tractors and equipment can be inspected on Wednesdays and Fridays until closing date
- 9.00am to 10.00am and 2.00pm to 3.00pm
- 86 Bidwill Rd, Bidwill.
- Items M1809 – M1824 are located at:
- 616 River Rd, Tinana and can be viewed at these same times on Wednesday and Friday.
- To view Items:
- M1844-M1846, (Guillotines and Franna Crane) please contact Michael Wroe on 0419 740 265.
- M1856 – Transloader, please contact Cole Brischke on 0419 790 782
- M1843 – Linear Irrigator, please contact Andrew Adams on 0448 100 117
- M1862 – VW Tiguan can be viewed at the Mill Office 8.30am-4pm weekdays.
Please sign in on your arrival. As this is an operating worksite, for your safety we require all visitors to wear closed in shoes, long sleeved shirts and long pants. We can provide a high visibility vest for you to wear but we do not have spare clothing.