MARYBOROUGH FARMS – SALE OF PLANT & EQUIPMENT BY TENDER
We are selling some plant and equipment by a tender process. Please find attached a list of 58 items included in the tender. This has been sent to all MSF employees and growers supplying cane to MSF. Please feel free to hand this information to anyone who may be interested in tendering.
Details of items, tender information and tender form are attached to this letter.
- The highest tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- All items will have GST added to the tender price.
- All items are sold as is where is.
- We reserve the right to not sell items if reserve amount is not reached.
- All items will be sold as spare parts only and this will be noted on the tax invoice.
- Items will not leave premises until cleared funds have been received.
Please submit your tender on the tender form provided on the website. This can be:
- placed in the tender box at the MSF Sugar Farms Office between the hours of 7am and 4pm Monday to Friday;
- Maryborough Farms: located at 114-116 Kent St, Maryborough
- Or posted to MSF Sugar Ltd. Marked as “Tender”
- Maryborough Farms: PO Box 119, Maryborough QLD 4650
- (NB: it must be received by close of tender period);
- Or submitted via Email to: email@example.com
TENDERS CLOSES: 4pm Wednesday 31st May 2017
INSPECTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE:
- Tractors and equipment can be inspected Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the hours of 7am to 2pm at:
- 86 Bidwill Rd, Bidwill
Please sign in on your arrival. As this is an operating worksite, for your safety we require all visitors to wear closed in shoes, long sleeved shirts and long pants. We can provide a high visibility vest for you to wear but we do not have spare clothing.
- For enquires or if these times are not suitable please contact:
- For Irrigation Equipment – Andrew Adams on 0448 100 117
- For other items – Michael Donald on 0448 200 390 or Tony Coutts-Smith on 0418 795 519