TABLELAND FARMS – SALE OF PLANT & EQUIPMENT BY TENDER
We are selling some plant and equipment by a tender process. Please find attached a list of 11 items included in the tender. This has been sent to all MSF employees and growers supplying cane to MSF. Please feel free to hand this information to anyone who may be interested in tendering.
Details of items, tender information and tender form are attached to this letter.
- The highest tender may not necessarily be accepted.
- All items will have GST added to the tender price.
- All items are sold as is where is.
- We reserve the right to not sell items if reserve amount is not reached.
- All items will be sold as spare parts only and this will be noted on the tax invoice.
- Items will not leave premises until cleared funds have been received.
Please submit your tender on the tender form provided on the website. This can be:
- placed in the tender box at the MSF Sugar Farms Office between the hours of 7am and 4pm Monday to Friday;
- Tableland Farms: located at 1722 Mareeba Dimbulah Rd, Arriga.
- Or posted to MSF Sugar Ltd. Marked as “Tender”
- Tableland Farms: PO Box 1339, Walkamin Qld 4872
- (NB: it must be received by close of tender period);
- Or submitted via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TENDERS CLOSES: 4pm Tuesday 28th March 2017
INSPECTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE:
- Tractors and equipment can be inspected every Wednesday & Thursday until tender closes from 1pn to 3pm at:
- Tableland Farms: 1722 Mareeba Dimbulah Rd, Arriga.
Please sign in at the office on your arrival. As this is an operating worksite, for your safety we require all visitors to wear closed in shoes, long sleeved shirts and long pants. We can provide a high visibility vest for you to wear but we do not have spare clothing.
- Irrigation Pipes can be inspected by calling Kazim Mehmet on 0428 932 291
- If these times are not suitable please call to arrange an alternative time to inspect:
- Kazim Mehmet on 0428 932 291